Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Stepaside- 4 full days p/w from Sept 2016- own home or yours

Childminder required in Stepaside- 4 full days p/w from Sept 2016- own home or yours           reply
30/03/2016 21:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My husband and I are looking for a childminder for our son from September of this year. Our son will be ten months old at that time. We are moving to Stepaside (Belarmine) this summer. We require someone four days per week from 8-5 each day. We are interested in either someone coming to us or our son going to your home (Note: if childcare is in your home- We are both commuting to work in the city centre so ideally your home would be near public transport so we could drop off/collect as part of our commute). Our son is a very happy little boy who enjoys all the normal baby stuff- he is very interactive and engaged.

We would be very happy to talk to you and provide more details of the role and discuss how the arrangement could work for you and us.

Please get in touch if you are interested!

Many thanks

S&R

re : Childminder required in Stepaside- 4 full days p/w from Sept 2016- own home or yours           reply
02/04/2016 12:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi reply to your add,would love to care for your son,have lots of experience with children,garda vetted,non smoker,clean drivers licence,have a great fondness for children,i live in simone ridge just near belarmine,would love to hear from you, martina,p.no 0894532717

discussion forum terms & conditions

;