Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Swords area.

Childminder required in Swords area.           reply
23/04/2014 20:13 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All,

I´m returning to work in June and require full-time childminder for my two little ones. I have two boys 4 years and 5 months. Full-time care 8.00 am to 6.30pm (latest) Mon-Fri.
My oldest boy is currently attending pre-school and is due to start Holy Family Primary (Rivervalley) in September so school run will be required. I would like to place my two little ones with warm family home from home. They are a joy to be with and social with other kids.

Thanks in advance
Kathleen

re : Childminder required in Swords area.           reply
24/04/2014 15:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Kathleen. I just saw your add for a childminder for your two little boys on schooldays.ie. I live in Boroimhe, Swords and I am a mammy to Three children aged 8, 4 and 1. My eldest daughter goes to school locally and my son is starting in Sept. I am looking to mind children in my own home and I would be available Full time. I hold a full driving license and I am Garda Vetted from my previous job. My home is a non smoking home, and we have no animals. It is a loving home, with home cooked meals and safe, warm friendly environment. If you would be interested, Please Pm me :) Sinead 0877932358

24/04/2014 15:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Kathleen. I just saw your add for a childminder for your two little boys on schooldays.ie. I live in Boroimhe, Swords and I am a mammy to Three children aged 8, 4 and 1. My eldest daughter goes to school locally and my son is starting in Sept. I am looking to mind children in my own home and I would be available Full time. I hold a full driving license and I am Garda Vetted from my previous job. My home is a non smoking home, and we have no animals. It is a loving home, with home cooked meals and safe, warm friendly environment. If you would be interested, Please Pm me :) Sinead 0877932358

26/04/2014 17:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi.
Please note position has been filled.
Thanks
Kathleen

03/05/2014 21:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Family
My name is Magda I am 33 years old woman from Poland. I have qualifications (Master Degree from Early Education -Pedagogy) Five years of experience including 4 years in Dublin References upon request). I looked after children from 1-5 years old. I have first aid certificate. I have car and full driving licence.
I am an enthusiastic, reliable, and fun loving professional with a passion for early childhood education. I love to make bake and do with children.
Should you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 0894419786
Regards

24/04/2014 15:37 - Dublin North Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;