Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Trim

re : Childminder required in Trim           reply
06/01/2017 00:02 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m not sure if this post is filled or not but I´d be interested in the job. I´ve two girls aged 4 and 2. I´m very flexible. I´d be interested in minding the baby in my home which is in Butterstream Manor. I can supply references or answer any other questions. Thanks Aine

Childminder required in Trim           reply
11/12/2016 21:38 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I´m looking for a childminder for my son in March of next year. He will be 9months old then. I am a primary school teacher so I will be off on school holidays and will be available to collect him at 4oclock. My husbands work is flexible so the start time can be discussed. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks a million :-)

12/01/2017 11:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi. If this position is still available, I would be very interested in discussing. I am a mum of four girls, aged 2, 4, 8 and 9. I live in Knightsbrook.

07/01/2017 09:38 - Meath Childminders
Hello
I´ve just seen your ad and would be interested in your situation. I am a mother of 4 children so have plenty of experience. My 2 eldest girls are in university, my son is in secondary school in Trim and my youngest girl is almost 11 and in 5th class. I now have time with them all busy at school. What I have to offer is a home environment, where your son would be the only child I would mind. He would be part of our day doing regular things, have peace and quiet for his naps and he would have the benefit of my youngest coming home at 3pm. I live in the country on the Kildalkey Road so 7 mins from the town but am in every morning dropping my son to school and back at 4 to collect him. Regards B.

12/01/2017 14:31 - Meath Childminders
Just a little note to say that we have found a childminder, many thanks for messages.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;