Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in castletroy 2 morning a week to take care of 11 month old

Childminder required in castletroy 2 morning a week to take care of 11 month old           reply
09/10/2017 09:12 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
References required. Monday and Wednesday mornings required immediately but this will increase in January.
Thanks, Lydia.

re : Childminder required in castletroy 2 morning a week to take care of 11 month old           reply
09/10/2017 13:35 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am a childminder in the Castletroy area with over 30yrs experience in child care I have first aid and garda vetting and excellent references if you would like to know more please don´t hesitate to pm me thank you

re : Childminder required in castletroy 2 morning a week to take care of 11 month old           reply
09/10/2017 13:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am a childminder in the Castletroy area with over 30yrs experience in child care I have first aid and garda vetting and excellent references if you would like to know more please don´t hesitate to pm me thank you

31/10/2017 09:38 - Limerick City Childminders
Position filled

discussion forum terms & conditions

;