Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in eother swords/ donnycarney/ raheny/ killester.

re... : Childminder required in eother swords/ donnycarney/ raheny/ killester.           reply
16/05/2016 17:32 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Siobhan I didn´t receive your message can you send it again please

re : Childminder required in eother swords/ donnycarney/ raheny/ killester.           reply
07/06/2016 16:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I live in Artane beside Artane Castle - I have just seen your ad and I mind a 4 year old boy and 17 month old girl. I would be interested in talking to you if you still require a baby minder - my number is 087 9720272.
Thanks
Paula

re... : Childminder required in eother swords/ donnycarney/ raheny/ killester.           reply
26/05/2016 22:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there I´m still available

re : Childminder required in eother swords/ donnycarney/ raheny/ killester.           reply
31/05/2016 08:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Childminder
If you are looking for someone who takes care of your children, pick them up
from school and take care of them afterwards , I´m the right person: my name is Teresa, I´m spanish, 39 years old, own a car and have experience of taking care of children.
I live in Malahide and my phone is 089 973 3886. 10€P/H.

23/05/2016 15:39 - Dublin North Childminders
hi are you still available?

07/06/2016 20:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I´m in the swords Manor area, is that of any help to you? I have a 3yr old and baby.
Karen

Childminder required in eother swords/ donnycarney/ raheny/ killester.           reply
13/05/2016 20:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Just enquiring about a childminder to mind my 8 month old baby girl in their own home.
Wondering about prices for full-time care 8.30 to 4.30 earliest. Would like of minding other children too?

Send on any information and details.
Many thanks

16/05/2016 19:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede near the shops and the church.I think I replied to you on Rollercoaster also. If you would like to contact me my number is :0851599877
Thank You

16/05/2016 13:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sent you a PM

16/05/2016 07:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Paula I just sent you a pm

discussion forum terms & conditions

;