Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in home 1-2 afternoons per week school terms

Childminder required in home 1-2 afternoons per week school terms           reply
29/08/2017 11:42 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All,

We would like to find a childminder available to mind 2 children in our home for 1-2 afternoons per week during school terms.

My children are 3 and 8, my eldest son has sensory processing disorder, however it has much improved with his SNA and him learning to better deal with it, so this may well go unnoticed, but at it´s worst he can be prone to shouting tantrums, but is otherwise very well mannered and pleasant child :)

We would prefer someone who is vetted, and has experience with children with either SPD or autism spectrum, however we are open to conversation.

Our house is located in Celbridge.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Thanks
Chris

re : Childminder required in home 1-2 afternoons per week school terms           reply
29/08/2017 20:18 - Kildare Childminders
I don´t know if my situation suits you but I am available Monday and Tuesdays. (I chIildmind 2 boys Wed - Fri) I live in Oldtown Mill. I would have my 2 children with me (3 and 17months)
I have paediatric first aid and manual handling training just completed. I am a calm person who although I have no training in special needs feel I would handle tantrums and difficulty well. I am thinking of becoming an SNA in the future when my children start school actually.
If you are interested please contact me

re : Childminder required in home 1-2 afternoons per week school terms           reply
29/08/2017 20:18 - Kildare Childminders
I don´t know if my situation suits you but I am available Monday and Tuesdays. (I chIildmind 2 boys Wed - Fri) I live in Oldtown Mill. I would have my 2 children with me (3 and 17months)
I have paediatric first aid and manual handling training just completed. I am a calm person who although I have no training in special needs feel I would handle tantrums and difficulty well. I am thinking of becoming an SNA in the future when my children start school actually.
If you are interested please contact me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;