Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in manister/Crecora /dooradoyle area from January 2017

re... : Childminder required in manister/Crecora /dooradoyle area from January 2017           reply
12/09/2016 14:58 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m in raheen, near the industrial estate! I am a mum of two myself, so I will be doing school runs don´t know if that would suit you as I would have to take your little one with me!
Regards
Sarah61

re... : Childminder required in manister/Crecora /dooradoyle area from January 2017           reply
13/09/2016 10:33 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi,
No I don´t have much experience apart from little nieces and nephews and my own two!! But I think my two kids have given me a good lot of experience!! I would charge maybe 30-35euro per day as it would be full days!!

15/09/2016 09:08 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there, sorry for the slow flow of emails, Samuel is keeping me busy!
Your fare sounds fair
What would happen with school holidays, would you still do the childminding while your 2 are out of school?

15/09/2016 11:05 - Limerick County Childminders
I´m not around this weekend as I have a family wedding to attend! I´m free any day next week or next weekend if that suits ye? Ye are more then welcome to come to my house for a cuppa and a chat!

19/09/2016 08:20 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there
I hope you enjoyed your family wedding!
My partner isn´t sure when he ll be home in the evenings so I guess it might be easier for me and Samuel to come by ourselves :-)
I could do Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
The best times for me is after after 1.30...
Let me know how this suits you!
It would be nice to meet you and also see about the logistics if you were to mind my little one, like nap times ( cot? ) feeding time ( chair? ) and so on...

13/09/2016 10:25 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there,
It wouldn´t bother me...
May I ask if you have been doing childminding before? Obviously you have experience with babies as you have 2 kids yourself!
Also what would you be charging?

12/09/2016 14:46 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there
I think I ll go back to work on 8 to 4 so probably about 7.30 to 4.30 ish would work
Where are you based yourself?

19/09/2016 12:37 - Limerick County Childminders
Hiya,
Ya had a great time its nice when all the family get together! Wednesday would suit me I will private message you my address and phone number if thats ok? That´s fine I´m sure we can sort something out!

19/09/2016 13:50 - Limerick County Childminders
Perfect, Wednesday works for me :-)

re : Childminder required in manister/Crecora /dooradoyle area from January 2017           reply
12/09/2016 10:32 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering how many hours a day would you require?
Regards
Sarah61

15/09/2016 09:54 - Limerick County Childminders
Your fine, totally get it you don´t get two mins to yourself! Ya of course I would stay minding during school hols! I would probably just take 2 weeks off in the summer! But I would work with you as to what time you had off in work!

15/09/2016 14:48 - Limerick County Childminders
We have my partner´ s 3 kids with us next weekend so that might not be handy
I ll talk to him and see if any day next would suit him as his working hours can be impredictable!

15/09/2016 10:38 - Limerick County Childminders
Maybe myself, baby Sam and my partner could come by to meet you over the weekend if that suits?

Childminder required in manister/Crecora /dooradoyle area from January 2017           reply
09/09/2016 09:31 - Limerick County Childminders
I am looking for a childminder for my baby boy who will be 7 and a half months in January
We live in manister and I work in raheen industrial estate. It would for 5 days a week at your own home
Thank you
Mauve 16

discussion forum terms & conditions

;