Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder required in my own home

re : Childminder required in my own home           reply
19/09/2016 12:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Ashley I´m a mammy to three boys .I am based in kilnamanagh .unfortunately I am not driving at present.I have excellent references and I am very reliable.if this is any way suitable for you please give me a call my number is 0851323791.

re : Childminder required in my own home           reply
13/09/2016 19:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Good evening,
My name is Rachel, I am a 46 year old mother of a teenage daughter, so in which I have many hands on experience in caring for children of all ages over the years with also minding my friends children and my nieces and nephews.
I live in Tallaght, Dublin 24. Please note I dont drive. I dont mind walking or getting the bus. If you like I am offering a home from home, safe, friendly, warm, happy environment for your child. As for the rate it would depend on how many hours, and what you would be happy too pay someone to take good care of your child. Please Email me with any other questions you may have regarding with C.V. Ref´s and Garda Vetting.
Email: rachelcox222@hotmail.com
Mobile: 0863305114
Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Rachel

Childminder required in my own home           reply
13/09/2016 16:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for an experienced qualified childminder for my 5month old daughter in my own home.
I am due to return to work in 3 weeks and will require a minder 2 or 3 full days a week 7.45am to 5.15pm (days yet to be decided)
A non smoker, with own car & full clean driving licence.
If interested please pm me with details of your experience & hourly rate of pay.

Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions