Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in navan

re : Childminder required in navan           reply
19/03/2015 11:20 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m a married mother of 2 boys both school going. They are 4 and 7. I´m working 4 full days in dublin and the travelling is getting to much and would like to be at home with my boys. I would love to be at home full time and would be very interested in minding children. If you have any question please don´t hesitate to contact me. I am living in Johnstown.

31/03/2015 12:22 - Meath Childminders
Hello my name is Norita Kavanagh and I live in Johnstown with my husband , elder daughter, and two little boys aged 1&3.Up until I had my last son I have worked in many areas of the childcare sector for the past 17 years. My last position was manager and Montessori/ pre-prep teacher in Headfort Montessori, Kells. I decided it was time for a career change to enable me to work from home and care for my boys full time. Therefore we wish to open our home to a family/ families that are looking for home from home, good quality childcare. Having a baby boy and pre -schooler myself your little boy would be in good company, the home is equipped for babies with a large living area and adjoining playroom. I have all the baby equipment- play gyms etc. plus lots of baby and little boy toys. Please contact me if you would like to visit my family and see our home so you can see if this is the right environment to meet your sons needs. I will have a copy of my qualifications and parents references at hand for you to view also. These include major award in child care level 6, Higher Montessori Teaching diploma, first aid and full Garda clearance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Childminder required in navan           reply
16/03/2015 12:51 - Meath Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder to look after my 7 month old baby boy when I return to work full time in May. The hours would be 8am until 4:30pm Monday to Friday. I live in the old balreask area of Navan so I am looking for someone in this area or Johnstown. Preferably I would like if the person was currently minding at least one other child at the minute. I am looking for a kind and trustworthy person who will give my little boy a home away from home. No time wasters please.

18/03/2015 15:53 - Meath Childminders
hi my name is Sinead. I am currently in the process of setting up my own childminding service. My aim is that it would be a home from home environment. I am currently looking after 3 children, ranging from 2 months to 3years and I have room for 2 more. I am experienced as I have my Fetac level 5 in childcare and am currently studying for a degree in early childhood education. My home is very spacious, with a playroom and lots of outdoor space. It can also facilitate naps. I understand that the location is not ideal as I live in Beaufortplace but Isaid i´d give you the option anyway! If you are interested please don´t hesitate to pm me.

20/03/2015 14:31 - Meath Childminders
Hi.
Is this position still available? Have sent a PM with my details.
Thanks a million:)

11/04/2015 14:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi i´m living in Ballivor and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but i am finished on the 17th of April until September.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence, Garda clearance, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and I am certified to work with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;