Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in the Eadestown area

Childminder required in the Eadestown area           reply
25/01/2016 12:15 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, we´re looking for a kind reliable childminder in the Eadestown area in our own home from mid March. We have two fun loving boys aged 2 and 7 months. A driver with own transport is required as our 2 year old attends Montessori locally a few days a week. Hours would be approx 8am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Please pm me if interested or would like to know more about our requirements.

Thanks

Lorraine

re : Childminder required in the Eadestown area           reply
26/01/2016 15:51 - Kildare Childminders
I´m living in the Nass area and would like to know more about what you are looking for in a child minder. Thanks.

re... : Childminder required in the Eadestown area           reply
29/01/2016 15:30 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there, thanks for your note. What were essentially looking for is a minder that will be with us long term. The hours will be Pprox7.45 to 5-5.30pm. A little earlier somedays. We need someone to bring our eldest to Montessori for 9am and collect him again at 1pm, give him some lunch. Our baby will be 7months in sept. We´re looking for someone to come to our home so the children aren´t up so early. They both love their sleep. In the afternoons we would hope that the minder play with them outside or take them to see the ducks etc.
We would need some small flexibility in terms of finish time just in case we´re stuck in traffic.
I work from home a few days a week so on those days, the day would be shorter for the minder.
Hope that gives you some idea but let me know if you win,d like to know more.
Thanks
Lorraine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;