Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in the swinford area

Childminder required in the swinford area           reply
18/02/2014 10:06 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for a part-time childminder for two days a week (Thursday 8-6.15 and Friday 8-4pm) for our 3 year old and 16 month old. We would be happy to have them looked after in our own home or in the childminders home.

Thanks

Deirdre

re : Childminder required in the swinford area           reply
07/06/2014 14:52 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Deirdre I´m knew to this website and I see your post is up quite some time. I´m just wondering if you´re still looking for a child minder within the Swinford area? My name is Catherine, I live in the Ballina area, I have recently completed the FETAC level 5 childcare course and successfully passed all my exams. I would consider myself kind, caring and I love spending time caring for children and playing fun activities with children of all ages. I have no problem filling out a Garda Vetting form and providing written references if needed. I am the 2nd eldest in a family of 5 children, I have 2 nephews and I´ve a total of 8 weeks experience between a crèche and a special needs national school so I´ve plenty of experience with children. I have excellent first aid skills and i have family within the swinford area. If you require and information you can contact me at cat.craig18@gmail.com or 086-6635829

discussion forum terms & conditions

;