Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required mid Jan - Teacher's hours

Childminder required mid Jan - Teacher´s hours           reply
14/12/2014 10:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We are looking for a child minder, starting mid Jan, for our son who will be nearly 11 months at that stage. It will be teacher´s hours, approx. 8.15 to 4.15, term time only.
We are located in the Stepaside area but any area within driving distance (Leop, Sandyford, Cabinteely, Foxrock) would be fine.
Please pm if interested or have any further queries

Many thanks
D

re : Childminder required mid Jan - Teacher´s hours           reply
14/12/2014 21:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am very interested in the position you have advertised. I am wondering is it still available as I have some questions?

16/12/2014 12:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi D, I am mother of two boys aged 5 and 12. I have also been a professional nanny for over 17 years. I have diplomas in child care and excellent references. I have worked with children from newborn to teenagers. I would be very interested in looking after your little boy from January. I live in stillorgan beside the shopping centre, I have a large back garden for outdoor fun and also a play room. If you would be interested in talking with me further please get in contact. Yours sincerely, Amanda long

16/12/2014 18:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi D,
My name is Tanya, I live in Sandyford. I have 17 years experience in childcare in both home and crèche environments. I am a mother of 4 myself, my children are aged 16, 11, 8 and 3. I can provided you with excellent references on request. I am currently minding a little 19month old boy part-time and a 2 1/2 yr old little girl unfortunately I just found out that the little girl will be leaving me at the beginning of January so I am available. I only tend to care for 2 children at most so that I can give them the love and attention that they need. I offer a loving home from home environment and love to take the children on daily outings to the park. If you would be interested in meeting with me please give me a call on 0877550047.
Thanks and regards,
Tanya

discussion forum terms & conditions

;