Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required north of Navan

Childminder required north of Navan           reply
29/10/2014 20:45 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello I am looking for someone to mind 2 children from 1pm to 6.30 Monday to Friday. The eldest child would need to be picked up from school at 3pm. Would prefer for someone to come to our home but I am open to all options. Looking forward to hearing from you

re : Childminder required north of Navan           reply
30/10/2014 09:47 - Meath Childminders
Hi did you receive my PM?

30/10/2014 23:26 - Meath Childminders
Hello my name is Trish . I live on the boyne rd in navan , near the loreto school. I am available for childminding. I have no problems with pick ups and a snack will be provided. I have 3 lovely children 2 of which are school going. I would love to hear from you. Many thanks

30/10/2014 13:24 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is kifa, I´m a mother of 3 children age (4,8 & 13), I live in the johnstown area, I´d love to be considered for minding your children, two of mine finish school at 2 and 2:30, so a 3 o´clock pick up is perfect. You can call me on 0868940861, all the best kifa

30/10/2014 13:24 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is kifa, I´m a mother of 3 children age (4,8 & 13), I live in the johnstown area, I´d love to be considered for minding your children, two of mine finish school at 2 and 2:30, so a 3 o´clock pick up is perfect. You can call me on 0868940861, all the best kifa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;