Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder required to come to children's own home in Carpenterstown/Castleknock

Childminder required to come to children´s own home in Carpenterstown/Castleknock           reply
26/09/2011 15:41 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
I am looking for someone to come to our home 3 days per week - Wednesday and Thursday 10.00am to 6.00pm and Friday 12.00pm to 8.00pm. We have 3 children aged 2, 4 and 9 and the two older ones will be in school / montessori until 2.00pm. There will be some collections required so you will need to have your own car and there would be a small amount of light housework involved.

Our home is very child friendly with plenty for the children to do and we would love to welcome a caring minder who either has child minding experience or who has raised their own children and would now be interested in a part time position with a nice family.

Please pm me if interested in further details.

re : Childminder required to come to children´s own home in Carpenterstown/Castleknock           reply
09/10/2011 22:21 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is ni nida i live in terenure im a filipina girl i had a good experience and good reference pls call this my nom 0863458217 thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions