Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required to mind kids in our home mon-Thurs

re : Childminder required to mind kids in our home mon-Thurs           reply
03/03/2016 21:36 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am an experienced montessori teacher and mum living in trim, I will be available from April if you are interested in chatting further pm please regards r

Childminder required to mind kids in our home mon-Thurs           reply
02/03/2016 11:39 - Meath Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder to mind our three kids 5, 3, 1yr in our home between Kells and Athboy. Mon to Thurs. please call me on 086 0894794

re... : Childminder required to mind kids in our home mon-Thurs           reply
04/03/2016 09:59 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
Yes of course. I am looking for some one Monday to Thursday. Full days I. Offer €50 a day plus €50 a week for petrol. So €250 a week. Hours are approx Monday 8am to 7.30pm Tuesday 6am to 7pm Wednesday 8am to 7.pm Thursday 8am to 7pm.
You will not have to do school runs as I will arrange this separately. I would like someone who will care And play with the kids and cook healthy meals and snacks. Can you send me your number or call me on 0860894794 please
Thanks
Aoife

re : Childminder required to mind kids in our home mon-Thurs           reply
06/03/2016 22:59 - Meath Childminders
hi hope you dont mind me saying but you are not offering very much in the way of payment for minding 3 kids for those long hours each day,€50 per approx 12 hour days that works out at approx €4.16 per hour for 3 kids!!! would you work for that???

discussion forum terms & conditions

;