Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required. Ashbourne area.

Childminder required. Ashbourne area.           reply
10/06/2017 11:04 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

Experienced Childminder required for looking after 8month old ideally at baby´s own home but open to doing it at minders home.

Pm please if interested.
Thanks☺

re : Childminder required. Ashbourne area.           reply
12/06/2017 18:02 - Meath Childminders
hey there,
my name is Beenish. I am a well mannered, articulate and responsible childminder, with great deal of experience and interest in children and their development. A confident child carer who is emotionally mature and possess high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with both children and families. Possessing excellent communication skills and able to relate well with people at all levels and converse in a polite and courteous manner. Able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure whilst presenting a positive image to others.
- I have five years experience working with two wonderful families as a childminder and a Nanny. my role was taking care of toddlers, cooking Fresh meals for the children, helping them with homework, showering the kids and putting them to bed.
- I can provide the children with some fun art and crafts activities.
- I have also worked as a Lego bricks club. Almost a year experience working with 15-20 kids in a group.
- I have a police check and references can be requested.
- Non smoker and I don´t drink.
- I have working with children check.

re : Childminder required. Ashbourne area.           reply
13/06/2017 09:00 - Meath Childminders
Hi
How are you., I have over 15 yrs experience with children., I had a preschool until last yr where I had to close due to the people I was renting it off were saling., I´m a non smoker, I drive,
I´d be willing to go to your house., as the babies stuff etc are there makes things easier.,
What days would you need me? And what hours?
I love the outdoors, so plenty of walks getting out and about., what´s your rate of pay?
I live in Navan., thanks so much
Stagg

discussion forum terms & conditions

;