Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder stepaside

Childminder stepaside           reply
30/12/2016 12:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Available from January 2017

Hello Everyone
My name is Mary , I am a fully qualified childcare worker , I hold a FETAC level 5 & 6 in early childhood education. I have been working with children for over 6 years I have experience in a crèche and home setting. In the crèche , I gained a great experience with children from 6 months to 5 years before becoming a Leader in the twos room where I worked for two years. In the crèche , I gained a great experience with children from 6 months to 5 years before becoming a Leader in the twos room where I worked for two years. I then started to mind from home, with children from 11 months to 4 years and have been doing this for the last two years. I have become available now Monday to Friday UNTIL 2pm only, I also have a 8 year old son who is in school till 2.30 I am flexible on where to mind children in my house or yours I do have a car but unfortunately still awaiting full test so transport is not a issue.

Regards

re : Childminder stepaside           reply
02/01/2017 20:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey Mary
I saw your ad and thought I´d contact you. You may not be interested but I´m looking for someone for an hour or so in afternoon to help me out with school run, either to do collection for me or help me with my young twins while I do school run. If this would be something you could be interested in let me know.
Thanks!
Cathy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;