Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder stepaside

Childminder stepaside           reply
17/10/2017 20:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Everyone

My name is Mary , I am a fully qualified childcare worker , I hold a FETAC level 5 & 6 in early childhood education. I have been working with children for over 6 years I have experience in a crèche and home setting. In the crèche , I gained a great experience with children from 6 months to 5 years before becoming a Leader in the twos room where I worked for two years In the crèche ,I then started to mind from home, with children from 11 months to 4 years and have been doing this for the last two years. I have become available now Monday to Friday, I also have a 9 year old son who is in school till 2.30 I am flexible on where to mind children in my house or yours, I live in a apartment, with lovely open spaces and a local playground, i do have a car but unfortunately still awaiting full test so transport is not a issue.

Regards

re : Childminder stepaside           reply
25/10/2017 08:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Mary,
I have a 1 year old boy and also live in stepaside. i am looking for a childminder for Mondays & Tuesdays
If this is something you would be interested in could we arrange to swap numbers to discuss
Thanks a mill
Fiona

re : Childminder stepaside           reply
01/11/2017 09:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Mary,
I am looking for someone to collect my daughter from creche at 2pm Monday to Friday in Sandyford and drop her to me in Sandyford. Is this something that might suit you to do on the way to your own school run?
Best Regards,
Leah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;