Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder swords needed

re : Childminder swords needed           reply
19/08/2015 10:06 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking to mind a child, I have a 7 year old attending st cronans ns, I also live beside the school, I have a full driving licence and first aid trained, I also have two adult children one living abroad and another outside the home so I have lots of motherly childcare experience, ive looked after children on and off over the years, I would be very interested in looking after your 4 year old
Thanks
Jacqui

13/08/2015 12:02 - Dublin North Childminders
ow are you? I may not be what you are looking for but I am currently looking for a Childminding position and would love to be considered.
I can go through everything with you in more detail in private mail if you would like.
I am a 24 year old Irish mother to a gorgeous little boy who will be 4 in November. I have an 8 year old nephew and a 3 year old nephew too so well used to being around and looking after children.
I have a full Irish driving license, my own car and First Aid training. I do not have any childcare qualifications but I do have a fetac level 5 in care of the elderly, 5 years experience I´m that area and life experience with children.
If you would like to talk more, please send me a private mail. Best of luck in your search.

13/08/2015 11:10 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi just replying to your add for a childminder for your four year old. I hav two children a 15 year old and a 10 year old and also mind a two and half year old.. I hav over six years experience and hav a full drving licence. I live near glen ellan. Please ring me on 0852178843 and i can answer any questions u mite hav. Many thanks

Childminder swords needed           reply
12/08/2015 12:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am currently looking for a child minder in the swords area for approx 12-15 hours a week. 4 year old girl in playschool will need to be collect at 12.30 and minded till approx 4pm Mon-Thursday.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;