Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted,2 days a week,Belmayne D13

Childminder wanted,2 days a week,Belmayne D13           reply
25/06/2016 15:51 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I´m looking for a childminder to come to my house on Thursday´s and Fridays commencing 21 July until the end of August (school holidays). Hours are 8am until 6pm. You´ll be looking after three kids, one boy (10) and two girls (8,6). Driving licence required and ideally you will have your own car for drop offs and pick up at camps etc. Looking for someone fun-loving and active to keep the kids out of mischief! I live in the Belmayne estate in D13. Oh yeah, and you need to like dogs - I have a live-in miniature schnauzer who is very friendly! Competitive rates paid and possibility of additional hours.
PM me if interested. Kind regards, Colin

re... : Childminder wanted,2 days a week,Belmayne D13           reply
27/06/2016 17:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Many thanks for the reply Roisin and for the interest - I´ve just sent you a message to your mobile so hopefully we can talk soon.
Kind regards,
Colin

re : Childminder wanted,2 days a week,Belmayne D13           reply
26/06/2016 11:32 - Dublin North Childminders
I am living in Raheny so I am not far from you. I am a speech and drama teacher with a degree in art and design. I am also starting a masters in primary teaching in September. I am looking after three lovely children at the moment but they only need me One day a week during July and August so this job suits me perfectly.
I Have my own car with child seats and I have a full UK license.
I have a lot of experience teaching art and drama and child minding. As well as assisting children with homework, I like to do drama and art with children I am looking after.
I try to make everyday magical by going on trips to the park, art and crafts (making fairy gardens, drawing etc), library days, nature walks, baking etc. your children will also benefit from my Speech and Drama experience. Playtime will be fun with a sprinkling of educational activities.
I have done first aid courses over the years and I can provide references
Roisin Lundy
Ro.lundy@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;