Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - Ballykeeran/Glasson area

re : Childminder wanted - Ballykeeran/Glasson area           reply
12/06/2014 20:29 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in Athlone town. I am working with a family the past year (6, 8 and 12). I do school dropoffs and pickups and light housework as well as preparing meals and lunches daily for the children. I have my own car and a full clean drivers licence. Please email me on lindak22@gmail.com to discuss further. Thanks. Linda.

Childminder wanted - Ballykeeran/Glasson area           reply
10/06/2014 14:47 - Westmeath Childminders
Childminder wanted 5 days per week for two children aged 4 yrs (starting school in Sept) and 2 in Ballykeeran from August. Can be minded two days per week in childs home and remainder in childminders home. Full clean drivers license and own car required for some drop offs/picks up from Tubberclare. Light housework duties also. Please PM me if interested.

10/06/2014 16:27 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi
I´m available for Childcare in ballykeeran , I live in kilkenny west and I have car and full license. I have 10 years experience with children, and I have a degree in social care practice.
If you still need someone feel free to contact me at any time.
Kind regards,
Amy kilkenny
Amy_kilkenny@hotmail.com

11/06/2014 16:11 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi,
My name is Katie and I am from Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath. I am a young, energetic, organised individual who loves children. I have experience as a childminder. I have just completed a level 8 Honours Degree in Irish and History in NUI Maynooth with the aim of becoming a teacher. I am now taking a couple of years out and saving to do my masters in a couple of years time. I am a non smoker and a non drinker. I have my own car and a full driving licence.
My email address is: katiegibbons4@gmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest Regards,
Katie.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;