Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - Ballyroan area

Childminder wanted - Ballyroan area           reply
26/10/2017 11:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We are looking for a child-minder to pick up our girls (3 & 6) from Scoil Naomh Padraig in Ballyroan, Monday - Wednesday (occasional Thursdays) at 1.30 and mind them in our house until 6.00 pm. Own transport is not necessary as we are within walking distance from the school.
If interested please get in touch.
Thanks,
Sinead

re : Childminder wanted - Ballyroan area           reply
26/10/2017 17:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
unfortunately the hours don´t suit and i only want to mind children in my own home.
Hope you find someone soon.
Thanks
Emma

re : Childminder wanted - Ballyroan area           reply
13/11/2017 01:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sinead,
I wondered if you were still looking for an after school childminder? If so, would you consider them to be minded in my house instead of your own? I currently do just term time only after school minding, but I can be flexible with that if needed.
I am a stay at home mum of one. Our son also goes to SNP & is in junior infants. So the pick up would be ideal, & they would be of a similar age. So would suit the children to all play together. And they are probably already friends... I also mind one other boy 4 days a week who is 7 & goes to the boys school.
If you are interested, please get in touch, & hopefully we can come to an arrangement that would suit everyone.
Kind regards,
Vicki

re... : Childminder wanted - Ballyroan area           reply
15/11/2017 12:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Vicki,
I think they do already know each other!
I really would prefer in my own home, but will definitely consider changing if that doesn´t work out. Maybe be can chat again after Christmas.
Thanks,
Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;