Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - Churchtown D14

re : Childminder wanted - Churchtown D14           reply
07/10/2014 20:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I have been a childminder for many years. I am available for child minding at the moment if you would like to pm me we could go through a few things. Many thanks .

07/10/2014 20:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I have been a childminder for many years. I am available for child minding at the moment if you would like to pm me we could go through a few things. Many thanks .

Childminder wanted - Churchtown D14           reply
03/10/2014 19:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Full time childminder sought to look after our two small children in our home in D14. Hours are 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday.

We are looking for a warm and energetic person who has experience with young children. Must have paediatric first aid, garda clearance and references. Non smoker and own transport preferable.

Position is available immediately.

If interested email ribichinifamily@gmail.com with CV and references

Thanks

06/10/2014 08:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Madeleine. I am 25 years old. I have a degree in Social Care with a focus on pediatric special needs. I have worked extensively with children of every age starting from newborn upwards. I am Garda vetted and I have first aid and CPR training. I have a full clean driving license and I don´t smoke or drink.
I am flexible about hours and I´m happy to work around your schedule.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Madeleine

07/10/2014 20:05 - Dublin South Childminders

07/10/2014 20:05 - Dublin South Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;