Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - Dublin Rd area of Drogheda town OR Termonfekin area

Childminder wanted - Dublin Rd area of Drogheda town OR Termonfekin area           reply
06/09/2021 09:59 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I´m looking for a childminder in the Dublin Road area of Drogheda town or the Termonfeckin area from start Oct. for my baby girl who will be 11 months old thn. 4 days a week (Tues - Fri) approx. 8.15 - 4.15 term time only. Preferably in their own home. Please PM or comment if interested.

re : Childminder wanted - Dublin Rd area of Drogheda town OR Termonfekin area           reply
17/04/2023 02:32 - Louth Childminders
I suggest that you try searching for local childminders through online directories or websites such as childcare.ie or gumtree.ie. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who live in the area. Once you have a list of potential childminders, be sure to conduct thorough background checks and interviews to ensure that they are qualified and trustworthy. Good luck with your search!

re : Childminder wanted - Dublin Rd area of Drogheda town OR Termonfekin area           reply
02/06/2023 09:16 - Louth Childminders
Hello, I’m a childminder on the Dublin road in Drogheda, free to chat when suits you, years of experience

discussion forum terms & conditions

;