Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - Mullagh / Virginia area

Childminder wanted - Mullagh / Virginia area           reply
14/01/2015 22:12 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Reliable person with experience required to mind 6 month old in own home 4 days per week from 8 to 6. Days negotiable Monday to Friday. References required. Genuine love of children a must.

re : Childminder wanted - Mullagh / Virginia area           reply
19/01/2015 20:39 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
To Whom it May Concern,
I wish to apply for the child minding position you have advertised on Adverts.ie.
I have many years experience with children both being an au-pair, day care assistant and most importantly a Mother. I love taking care of children and watching them grow. I am very friendly, kind and loving. I will treat you and your kids with great respect.
Presently I am not working anywhere as I took a year out to have my little boy, he is now 18months old, so I thought it was time to get back in the swing of things. Previously I have worked in a crèche with children aged 6months – 3 years. My duties consist of cooking, cleaning, educational reading, playing games, arts and crafts, adventure walks and discipline.
I would love to have the opportunity to work with you and your family. Although I do have one request if I could take my own child with me on 2 of the days, Let me know if something like this would suit you.
I can email you on my CV.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me for more information.
I´ll look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks Melissa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;