Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - afternoons from September minding 1 child

Childminder wanted - afternoons from September minding 1 child           reply
13/04/2019 14:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!

We are a small family in Booterstown, and are looking for someone to take care of our son (who will be 4 years old in July), from the end of August/start of September.

He starts Montessori school in September, so the hours for the position would be from around 12:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday. You would collect him from Montessori (20 minutes from our house walking, or 5 minutes driving), bring him home to give him his lunch, take care of him, and play with him for the afternoon in our home or out and about. He is an easy going little boy, and loves art and crafts, listening to music, reading, playing inside or outside, and cycling his bike.

We are looking for someone who is reliable, fun and kind. If you have a driving licence, that’s of great benefit, but not critical! If you are available to mind him for full days during school term holidays (mid-terms, Easter, summer) too that would be great, but also not essential.

re : Childminder wanted - afternoons from September minding 1 child           reply
13/04/2019 19:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Helen.
I am a mature Irish male carer. I will be starting a full time days care role ( Monday to Friday) with a lovely young family in Booterstown from May.
They have two great boys aged just 3 and seven. one will be attending local montessory from the beginning of September, one in local primary school.
( St Helens wood area).
I am sure that there would be no problem if you would like to consider your son been cared for in their family home. He would have company after montessory, and lots of outdoor play etc.
For the time you require. If you would like to consider I will be talking with them over the next few days. I can confirm definitively then.
I recently finished a full time carer role for a lovely professional family with three great kids. I was with them 15 month and was responsible for all aspects of home and afterschool care including babysitting and holiday care.
My personal information as follows.
Ten years full time adult care.
Now five years child care.
Barnardos garda vetted
Pediatric first aid qualified
Full clean / insured Irish driving licence
Honest reliable trustworthy and kind.
Excellent contactable family care references.
Excellent contactable character references.
Regards
Martin

re : Childminder wanted - afternoons from September minding 1 child           reply
23/04/2019 18:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Position filled

discussion forum terms & conditions

;