Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted- Dublin 15

Childminder wanted- Dublin 15           reply
04/04/2018 20:05 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I will be returning to work part-time in September and am looking for someone to mind my 10.5-month-old girl (i.e., she will be 10.5 months old then) in their own home. I´m living in the Clonsilla/Coolmine area.

Message me if interested! Thanks, Liz

re : Childminder wanted- Dublin 15           reply
05/04/2018 19:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Vicky and I am an excellent,mature,caring,responsible,fun loving children available for babysitter ,i been more then 15th years Childminder Reference available .I am reliable, punctual and take the responsibility of looking after your children with great care.i am caring and intuitive , also clearly enjoying childrens company i am patient , kind and intuitive to their needs , also i have a clean drive liceence over ten years ,I looking forward to hearing from you. Ph no is 0892015640Kind regards,........

23/04/2018 21:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Lee . I am really interested in the childminding position you have advertised. The days and times suit perfect. I could mind in your home or my own . I am a experienced child minder I am currently minding 3 children aged 5, 3 and 20 months . I unfortunately have to leave due to moving home , I can provide 2 excellent references . I am outgoing, fun and caring . I would provide healthy meals , do light housework and keep the children active and busy as well as helping with homework and dropping and collecting from school if needed . If you want to send me an email my email address is lee92savage92@gmail.com .

26/04/2018 09:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Is this position filled. Pm send living in littlepace.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;