Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted- Tang area

Childminder wanted- Tang area           reply
07/08/2014 13:39 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We need a kind, reliable childminder to look after our 3 children (8yrs, 6yrs and 15 mths) in our home in the Tang/Ballymahon area. The older children are in school so a car and full drivers licence is essential. Four days per week , 07:30-17:30. Please contact me to discuss details if you think you may be interested.

Thanks
Eileen

re : Childminder wanted- Tang area           reply
12/08/2014 10:10 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, are you still looking for a childminder?
I am a 25 years old Spanish girl living in Athlone. My name is Janire and I would love to look after your children.
I have a Maestra Ordinary Bachelor degree in primary teaching. I have been teaching English to children aged 4-7 in Spain for 18 months. I have also worked in Ireland as a childminder for 6 months and have excellent references.
I have recently acquired my first aid diploma and Basic Live Support and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) course.
I have full driving license and experience driving in Ireland. I could mind your children in your home or mine, whatever suits better to you.
I have a genuine love for children, and love working with them.
If you would like to know more about myself you can PM me or email me janirenajas@gmail.com
I am looking foreward to hearing from you soon.
Janire Najas

discussion forum terms & conditions

;