Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted

re : Childminder wanted           reply
29/07/2013 10:04 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is sinead i have three kids one aged 6 he is school going in rathcairn, and then a girl aged 3 and my youngest aged 2 .. I´m looking to mind kids for the last couple of months , i live live in a closed up area and have swings and lots of toys , if you have not found anyone let me know as im very interested and it would be great for my kids as well to be playing with other kids .
my number is 0876977915
hope to hear back from you soon

29/07/2013 10:03 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is sinead i have three kids one aged 6 he is school going in rathcairn, and then a girl aged 3 and my youngest aged 2 .. I´m looking to mind kids for the last couple of months , i live live in a closed up area and have swings and lots of toys , if you have not found anyone let me know as im very interested and it would be great for my kids as well to be playing with other kids .
my number is 0876977915
hope to hear back from you soon

16/07/2013 11:54 - Meath Childminders
Hi, just woundering have u found anyone yet? Im living in kildalkey, i have excellent refrences, i have two kids in primary school here in kildalkey and one in secondary, i drive so i could collect ur kids as i would have tocollect my own, if i can help let me know.

23/05/2013 11:48 - Meath Childminders
Sorry forgot to mention job is in our home in Athboy
thanks

re... : Childminder wanted           reply
24/05/2013 06:45 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is Jean. I am a 44 years young loving mum to my seven year old son or has he would say 6 and half year old son. I worked in Dublin as a Business Manager for almost 15 years and was made redundant almost two years ago. As a fulltime working mum I decided to take advantage of this and took two years of to settle my son into junior and senior infants and have very much enjoyed my time out of the workforce. Sean is going into first class in September and feel that I would like to be there for his next hurdle in life. I am living in Kells Co Meath and would be available to care for your children in my own home . My home is child friendly and I live in a very quiet estate in Hermitage Glen . If you feel that you would be interested in me as a candidate please email me as first point of contact.
Kind Regards,
Jean Kearns
jean.kearns28@gmail.com

Childminder wanted           reply
23/05/2013 11:44 - Meath Childminders
HI we will be needing a full time child minder from September,my wife is a primary school teacher and the hours would be from 8.30 to 4.30 mon-Fri but the job will revolve around the school year (holidays and mid term etc....)
We have two children they will be 18 months and three years old when the position becomes available.A daily rate will be agreed upon.
If any interested parties could leave a brief description of themselves and some contact details that would be great.

29/07/2013 10:00 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is sinead i have three kids one aged 6 and then a girl aged 3 and my youngest aged 2 .. I´m looking to mind kids for the last couple of months , i live live in a closed up area and have swings and lots of toys , if you have not found anyone let me know as im very interested and it would be great for my kids as well to be [layin with other kids
my number is 0876977915

discussion forum terms & conditions

;