Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted

re : Childminder wanted           reply
31/10/2013 23:28 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Averyl. I am 23 years old. I have a huge amount of experience minding children. I have a degree in criminal justice and am also a garda reserve. I have a full clean driving licence. I am a non smoker. I have references available on request. Kind regards, averyl

Childminder wanted           reply
22/10/2013 12:25 - Waterford Childminders
Childminder wanted from Jan 2014 to mind two children aged 8 months and 2.5yrs in Lismore area from Monday to Friday. Non-smoker essential. Own Transport not necessary.

re... : Childminder wanted           reply
31/10/2013 20:29 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra and I´m a qualified childminder/sna. I have 15 years experience and I´m a mother of 2 boys aged 10 and 5. I have a full clean drivers license and references on request. I´m also a non-smoker. I´m kind, reliable and flexible and very loving to the children in my care. If you wish to chat more my number is 087 7783565. Look forward to hearing from you.

22/10/2013 16:31 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Jade, I am in my 20’s, first aid trained, fully registered and insured.
I am a kind, reliable, energetic and experienced child-minder with over 8 years in childcare.
I have cared for children from 4 weeks old up until the age of 12.
I live on the Old Tramore Road, in a safe secure gated house, with plenty of space inside and out for the kids to play around. I also have a play room for younger children inside.
The house is a child friendly, and child proof, non-smoking household.
I have my own transport a seven seater with full, clean license and am willing to travel for work. I am available to collect children from early mornings and can do school runs.
Flexi hours/days available.
References available on request.
I am contactable on 0860866248 or j2djade@yahoo.com for further information.

31/10/2013 23:29 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Averyl. I am 23 years old. I have a huge amount of experience minding children. I have a degree in criminal justice and am also a garda reserve. I have a full clean driving licence. I am a non smoker. I have references available on request. I can be contacted on 0874168367 or avef098@yahoo.com. Kind regards, averyl

23/10/2013 09:07 - Waterford Childminders
Sorry Just to clarify its Lismore Co Waterford that I need a childminder for.

31/10/2013 23:28 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Averyl. I am 23 years old. I have a huge amount of experience minding children. I have a degree in criminal justice and am also a garda reserve. I have a full clean driving licence. I am a non smoker. I have references available on request. Kind regards, averyl

discussion forum terms & conditions

;