Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted

re : Childminder wanted           reply
27/04/2015 14:47 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Emma
My name is Jackie I live in Wicklow town and would be very interested in looking after your little boy . I am experienced, Garda vetted non smoker with own car . I would love to hear from you with a view to this position
Thanks
Jackie

05/05/2015 09:41 - Wicklow Childminders
hi there, are you still looking for a minder? im a childminder in wicklow town, would love to hear from you.Many thanks

re... : Childminder wanted           reply
25/04/2015 19:40 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Diane, did you get my pm, thanks

28/04/2015 18:45 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi no I never received a pm I will on you my number now

04/05/2015 21:50 - Wicklow Childminders
hi there,just wondering if you have filled this position yet?
I am a childminder in wicklow town/Rathnew. I have 7 years childcare experience and i have worked in reputable creches. I have a full clean driving licence. My home and garden is fully child proof,with plenty of toys to keep everyone busy :) I have been garda vetted! Feel free to pm with any questions

28/04/2015 18:51 - Wicklow Childminders
Pm sent

02/05/2015 08:36 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, I would be interested in minding your son if your still looking? Live in Wicklow Town. Pm me if interested.

23/04/2015 11:24 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi I would be really interested to mind your little boy. I live in Rathnew, am a mother of 2 and have been minding 2 children for the last few years. Only stopped because their mum finished up work. I´m caring and loyal and love minding children. Can also mind in my own home. I have a full clean driving lincense so dropping and collecting would be no problem at all. Look forward to hearing from you.
Diane.

Childminder wanted           reply
17/04/2015 21:48 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, we are looking for somebody to take care of our 3 year old boy, We live in Wicklow town or Rathnew would also suit, it would be from 7.30am til 5pm. He will be starting play school in September, so drop off and collection is a must. Thanks

21/04/2015 09:50 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello parents!
My name is Emily Ward and I am a caring, enthusiastic and reliable childminder who would love to mind your children! I have 5 years childcare experience starting with with working in a Montessori, creche and childminding for many families which is what I love to do best! I am ready to start work ASAP. I love to get kids out playing as much as possible and for those rainy days I do arts&crafts and baking. I am amazing with kids and minding children is my passion! I have glowing references from all my previous employers. If you think i might be the right person to mind your kids please email or call me!
Kind Regards
Emily

discussion forum terms & conditions

;