Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted 28 hour per/wk start Feb 2014

re : Childminder wanted 28 hour per/wk start Feb 2014           reply
12/12/2013 20:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Miga Oberholzer. I am 20 years old (I will be 21 in April) and was born and raised in South Africa. Growing up in Africa is definitely not for sissies!
I have just returned from the USA after working as an Au Pair/Nanny in New York and then Florida since October 2012. I looked after 3 little girls aged 6/9 and 10 for a single dad. I have been driving them to and from school and to all after school activities.
I started doing child-minding about 5 years ago and it escalated from there. I would have my regular families where I would look after their little ones on a weekly basis. I would mostly help them with their homework and help prepare and research their projects and task with them. I would sometimes prepare meals for them and prepare them for bed i would also sleep over some nights.
You can watch my au pair video on YOUTUBE under “My Au Pair video Miga Oberholzer”.
I do have references available and do hold a valid drivers licence.
Kind Regards,
Miga

12/12/2013 18:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is noeleen. I am an irish childminder with ten years experence minding children. I have looked afterr children from 6mths to 12 years in creches and minders homes. I am 30 years old and live in sallynoggin and i am also a mother too.I Would be interested in minding your children so pls e-mail me if you would like to know more. Many thanks.

12/12/2013 15:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Maeve,
I have 14 yrs experience in the child care sector, working with children of all age groups. I have a fetac level 6 qualification and other relevant certificates in child care. I am looking to move away from the crèche environment to the home minding environment. I live in the Glenageary area with my husband and 2 sons. The 28 hr week position would suit me and I have a lot of experience to help me in the position.
Contact 0857810284, Debbie

Childminder wanted 28 hour per/wk start Feb 2014           reply
03/12/2013 21:27 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for a mature lady with minimum 5 years experience to mind 3 children. 9 month old twins, 3 year old girl. I´m living in Dun Laoghaire. Job starting end Jan/beginning Feb. Approx 28 hrs per wk (3days). Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;