Childminder wanted 3 days P/w

re : Childminder wanted 3 days P/w           reply
04/12/2014 18:18 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thats in Knocknacarra and thats Monday to Wednesday

re... : Childminder wanted 3 days P/w           reply
18/12/2014 00:00 - Galway City Childminders
I had my degree in child education and I was working in a kindergarten for four years in Spain,now I´m learning English and I would like a job like this because I can combine my passion( children) with my private English lesson.

re... : Childminder wanted 3 days P/w           reply
22/12/2014 13:49 - Galway City Childminders
Dear Family
My name is Miriam, and I move to Ireland 8 months ago,I started with my new preject, I am writing my first book for kids, and the perfect job will be share my time with kids.
I am the older sister in my family, I was in charged of my four brothers since I was 11 years old. Also I have 3 years of experience working with chidren in the red cross in Spain , we used to care of kids without economical resources. I like to share my time with kids, more now that I star to write my book, It´s a children´s book.
Currently I am working two hours per day as a childminder with a child of 5 years old, but is just a temporal job until 23 of December. If u need references about me I will be pleased to give the contact. I am staying in Galway for Christmas and I will be available to work all December.
I am available for any question or query, I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully
Miriam Sayago.

Childminder wanted 3 days P/w           reply
04/12/2014 15:25 - Galway City Childminders
Hi there, we need a childminder for Monday - Wedensdays for a lovely 9mth baby boy.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;