Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted 4 days/week Terenure

re : Childminder wanted 4 days/week Terenure           reply
25/09/2016 16:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in Terenure. I have childcare level 5. I am studying a masters but it is only Tuesday or Wednesday every week. Have you found someone? Thanks

28/09/2016 12:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Ana .
All my educational achievements and my work experience have been related with the field of education.
I have Degree in social Worker, Master Degree in Art-Therapy and Monitor-Leisure and free time certification.
Since 2009 i have worked three years in a child Association as a staff supervisor and planing and implementatiton activities for the children. I have also work organizing and facilitating art-therapist individual and group classes for cancer patients and hospitalised children.
I have been living in Ireland for 16 month, 8 month working as an au pair with children from 5,7 and 9years old. And 8 month i was nanny, i looked after 3 children; one baby 7 month, one boy 3 years and a girl 5 year.
I have great people skills and I am very active and dynamism.
I could send my cv and references if you give me your email , i live in Rathmines area(Grove Park).
I would very much welcome a personal meeting with you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them.
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
Ana lara

Childminder wanted 4 days/week Terenure           reply
14/09/2016 11:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are seeking a kind and gentle childminder for 4 days a week. The hours are 8.45 to 5.15.
3 children, 2 in school and a baby aged 10 months. No school pick ups.
Please PM if interested.

18/09/2016 11:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
My name is Rita, I have been living in Ireland since last May.I come from Italy.
I would be very interested in position you have advertised.
I have experience minding children in Italy and Ireland. Have been doing occasional babysitting and overnight babysitting for family in Lucan.
If you would like to discuss it further , please, let me know.
I am available to start immediately.
Kind regards,
Rita

discussion forum terms & conditions

;