Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Abbeydorney/Tralee area

re : Childminder wanted Abbeydorney/Tralee area           reply
05/09/2013 18:12 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Kasia and I´m 41 years old. I have a lot of experience in taking care of children although I have never worked specifically as a childminder. However, for many years I taught English to children aged 4-12 and then I also worked as a psychologist assisting in educational classes for pre-school children aged 1-5. I also have a lot of personal experience as I brought up my own three children now aged 19,15 and 7.
I live in Tralee (Caherslee) with my husband and the youngest daughter who is 7. She goes to school (Balloonagh) which is 7 minute walk form our home from 9-14.40, so she will be absent for most of the time. I have friends who can collect her in the afternoon if that is necessary.
We live in a beautiful house with quite a big garden, it has been renovated lately so it is really fresh and clean and I guess it is perfectly safe for children but that is of course something you would need to see yourself. I am keen on healthy food and keeping my house green and environment friendly so for sure in this respect it is very safe for children.
I love being with children a lot and know how to organize their time in a creative and enjoyable way. I love watching how they grow, develop and thrive when being loved and supported.
I am a mature, reliable and responsible person so you can be sure your children will be perfectly safe with me. I am also quite energetic so we could have good fun together.
I came to Ireland a few months ago and I am currently looking for a suitable job where I can be of help for others and also find satisfaction and fulfilment. I am fully flexible and mobile with a full driving licence. I am fluent in English.
It would be my pleasure to meet with you personally at a convenient for you date and answer any additional questions.
with love
Kasia
kasiaprzybylowicz@gmail.com
083 15 000 75

Childminder wanted Abbeydorney/Tralee area           reply
03/09/2013 20:28 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I require a childminder to mind in their own home in late November for my two boys who will be nearly 2 and 8 months old. I am a primary school teacher so would need somebody for school term between 12pmpm and 4 Monday- Friday. Non smoker and child proof home required. My husband would drop off and I would collect in the evening. Please pm me CV or questions
Regards
Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;