Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Blackrock/Foxrock area

Childminder wanted Blackrock/Foxrock area           reply
22/11/2015 02:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are looking for a kind enthusiastic childminder for our 3 children to start December / January. Our 6 year old is in school, our 3 year old in preschool and 2 year old is at home. We require someone full time , who is flexible and can start at 7 am. School/crèche dropoff and collection required. Both within walking distance. Preparing meals and doing homework and activities also. Please pm me for more info if interested. German speaker an advantage.

re : Childminder wanted Blackrock/Foxrock area           reply
30/11/2015 12:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher on a career break at the moment while I further my education.
I qualified in 2013 from Trinity College (as part of it´s Froebel College of Education facility which is now in NUI Maynooth). I worked in a primary school in Northampton in England last year but returned home as I was a little homesick.
I´m a very good chef, enjoy walks and am fantastic with children of all ages. I have experience in storytelling at my local library and was an active member of my choral society until I moved to England. I´m Irish, so have no visa issues! The only thing is that I don´t drive but I love walking everywhere to keep fit. Unfortunately, I don´t speak German, but I do speak Irish and English.
If you have any further questions, please don´t hesitate to call me on 0857723400. I would be more than happy to arrange a meet up/interview to let you see what a perfect candidate I am for the job!
Warm regards,
Rachel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;