Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted Blanchardstown (d15)

Childminder wanted Blanchardstown (d15)           reply
26/03/2011 12:12 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder wanted in Blanchardstown (D15),to mind happy go lucky girl in minder´s own home.

re : Childminder wanted Blanchardstown (d15)           reply
26/03/2011 19:45 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i am available for child minding i live in blanchardstown in mountview area do you know it, i am a mother of school going children, i have previous experience of child minding so if you would like to get back to me,many thanks.Tracy dooley

12/04/2011 19:31 - Dublin West Childminders
now minder´s wanted for late hours (10pm until 11.30pm) to mind (or just be with her, as she´s in bed anyway) our daugher in our own house which is in blanchardstown/whitestown area.

re... : Childminder wanted Blanchardstown (d15)           reply
24/05/2011 12:55 - Dublin West Childminders
I have been babysitting two girls since they were two and five for the last five years. I have plenty of experience babysitting as i did a full time babysitting job last summer. I live on the Navan road and i have a provisional driving licence and my own car, I am garda vetted and a non smoker. Please email me if your interested - niavybaby1@hotmail.com.

29/03/2011 11:05 - Dublin West Childminders
HI MY NAME IS JEAN I WORKED FOR TWO YEARS IN A CHRECHE AND NOW I AM A MOTHER OFF TWO BOYS EOIN 5 AND CRAIG 2. I LIVE IN TYRRELSTOWN. EOIN IS IN SCHOOL FROM 9 TILL 1:40 AND CRAIG IS AT HOME WITH ME EXPLORING AND TESTING HIS TERRIBLE TWO STAGE. YOU CAN CALL ME ANY TIME IF YOU WOILD LIKE TO MEET UP 0868050232

26/03/2011 16:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Yes, we´re looking for childminer from blanchardstown area only. It will be propably 4 days per week, 9 hours per day.

27/03/2011 11:42 - Dublin West Childminders
That sounds good enough to me! if you are interested could you give me a call on :0857784055? just yo let me know if you want me to mind your child or not ? living in the clonne/blancherstown area have alot of experience ! and can give refrences please call to let me know

26/03/2011 15:29 - Dublin West Childminders
hi
just saw your ad looking for childminder d.15.I am living in clonee dub 15 and child mind.I can provide references on request.happy family environment

discussion forum terms & conditions