Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Carpenterstown Dublin 15 - afterschool and summer time

Childminder wanted Carpenterstown Dublin 15 - afterschool and summer time           reply
09/05/2018 23:56 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a childminder to look after 3 boys ranging from 4 to 9 years of age. All boys will be attending St Patrick´s NS in September. Will need afternoons during the school term and full days during school holidays. (apart from 2 weeks during the summer- exact weeks negotiable). Can be minded in own home but would like this to be in Carpenterstown if possible for convenience during school holidays. Garda vetted and experience required and childcare qualification advantageous but not essential. Need someone loving and energetic and willing to do some homework. ;)
Look forward to hearing from you.
Treasa.

re : Childminder wanted Carpenterstown Dublin 15 - afterschool and summer time           reply
12/05/2018 08:06 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I’m a second class male primary teacher, living in Clonsilla and working in Dublin. I am fully Garda vetted and a member of the teaching council. I’m also a non smoker with a keen interest in sports and the outdoors, I have a full drivers liceanse for trips to the park and what not. I’m available to mind your boys during the summer months if you are interested.
For more information you can text me on 0876784375.
Kind regards,
Tadhg

discussion forum terms & conditions

;