Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Carrickmacross area

re : Childminder wanted Carrickmacross area           reply
25/09/2013 14:14 - Monaghan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello family,
My name is Claire and im from Ireland. I am 19 and I consider my self as a good, loyal, loving and kind person! During summer 2013 I spent 7 weeks in Madrid looking after a little girl and helping her improve her English as an Au Pair. I enjoyed the experience so much and I would love to try it again and your family seem great. If you want I can get a reference from the previous family in Madrid. I do not have a driving license which might be a problem but if not then I look forward to talking to you. If you want to contact me through email you can contact me through the following address clairecampbell1993@hotmail.com
I have a lot of experience with children as I have been babysitting since I was about 13.
Look forward to hearing from you :)
Claire

04/05/2013 07:22 - Monaghan Childminders
im verry interested to work pls. call my mobile no. 0862700649 and my email add anamaepareja@yahoo.com

04/05/2013 07:22 - Monaghan Childminders
im verry interested to work pls. call my mobile no. 0862700649 and my email add anamaepareja@yahoo.com...thank you......

re... : Childminder wanted Carrickmacross area           reply
27/01/2014 22:46 - Monaghan Childminders
Hi,
I´m lookin for a childminder to come to my home from 8am till 6pm 4 days per week. I have 2 children, 1 boy aged 3 and 1 girl aged 1 1/2 and a baby due in May. Could you let me know if this interests you, if so could you forward me on your cv, references and rates. I live in the Carrickmacross area.
Thank you for your time,
Michelle 😊

13/05/2013 20:16 - Monaghan Childminders
Hi just wondering if you got sorted with a childminder yet?

27/01/2014 22:47 - Monaghan Childminders
Hi,
I´m lookin for a childminder to come to my home from 8am till 6pm 4 days per week. I have 2 children, 1 boy aged 3 and 1 girl aged 1 1/2 and a baby due in May. Could you let me know if this interests you, if so could you forward me on your cv, references and rates. I live in the Carrickmacross area.
Thank you for your time,
Michelle 😊

27/01/2014 22:47 - Monaghan Childminders
Hi,
Thank you for your time,
Michelle 😊

04/02/2014 10:07 - Monaghan Childminders
I am a registered childminder and I mind from my own home. My contact is 986 6002174 for further details.

Childminder wanted Carrickmacross area           reply
02/05/2013 22:40 - Monaghan Childminders
Childminder wanted for the Carrickmacross area for 2/3 days per week for a small baby.
Hours would be 7.45am - 5.15pm.
If anyone is interested or can recommend someone please let me know.
Thanks

15/05/2013 07:38 - Monaghan Childminders
im verry interested to work pls. call may no. 0862700649 and my email anamaepareja@yahoo.com thank you......

discussion forum terms & conditions

;