Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Drogheda area

re : Childminder wanted Drogheda area           reply
08/10/2013 14:54 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
to whom it may concern my name is amanda i am a fully qualified preschool teacher and have been an au pair in america also .i have 5 years of childcare experience with children ages 3 month to 12 years .i would be greatful if you would consider me for this job role thank you

28/09/2013 12:57 - Louth Childminders
Hi my name is camilla I would be delighted to look after your daughter for you . Im a mother of two school going children aged 15 , 9 I live in stamullen so I dont know if thats to far if you would like to have chat you can get me on 0858116935. Thanks cam 68.

re... : Childminder wanted Drogheda area           reply
08/10/2013 13:59 - Louth Childminders
Hi all, thank you for your messages, however I have found a childminder. Thanks again AM

07/10/2013 13:19 - Louth Childminders
experienced childminder available for you.
My Name is Clare I am an experienced childminder with children from the age of 5 Months to 14Yrs.
I live about 15Mins From Drogheda and can care for your child in my home or yours. I have a FETAC level 5 in Health care were I Have done my Occupational First Aid and have certificate. I have no Children and am a loving friendly and genuine. I have a passion for caring for children and enjoy it . Your child will be cared for in a warm friendly environment. If you would like to meet up for a chat and a coffee I can bring my C.V and references.
I look forward from hearing from you.
Yours
Clare x ;)

Childminder wanted Drogheda area           reply
27/09/2013 17:11 - Louth Childminders
Hi, looking for an experienced childminder for my 9mt old daughter from December. It would be 4days a week from 8.30-5.30 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). Please pm me with enquiries.
Thanks

27/09/2013 17:43 - Louth Childminders
Hi I am replying to your ad looking for a child minder. I have experience minding children. The last child I cared for was 11 months when she came to me and I had her for a year. I am
Not currently minding any children but I am available to take on a child. My youngest child just started "big school"
Pm if you have any questions

discussion forum terms & conditions

;