Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Dublin 15

re : Childminder wanted Dublin 15           reply
29/01/2015 19:54 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
The position has now been filled. Thank you for your replies and interest.
Ciara

03/02/2015 23:15 - Dublin West Childminders
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny. As Au pair, I have a year and a half of experience caring for children, They are now 4 and 2 and a half years
Taking care of young children, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. In this time, I have developed special techniques that prove useful in calming young babies. I am in favor of a structured day as it gives children an opportunity to follow a schedule and to learn.
I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.
Finally, I have a strong interest in arts and crafts, and love to design crafts to create. I don’t mind doing extra duties for you, like cleaning and cooking dinner for the entire family.
I am available on my mobile (0894408632) It would be a pleasure to interview with your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Very Sincerely,
Ana Gomez del Pulgar

27/01/2015 12:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ciara,
I am a fully qualified, registered, insured, experienced and dedicated Childminder and Mam to two lovely boys (6&7).
I´ve been working in the childcare industry for the past 12yrs and have been caring for children in my own home for the last 7yrs. My home and garden is fully equipped with all the necessary safety and fun equipment related to caring for children. Garda vetting, references, insurance and qualifications are all available. If you would like to discuss any of the above, please feel free to send me a post and I can pass on my phone number to you.
Many thanks
Debbie

10/02/2015 12:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
I live in Castleknock and am the mother of two secondary school going children. I am a stay at home mum and am free until my two return from school in the evening. The school holidays also sound ideal!
Please contact me if you wish to chat and discuss further.
Thanks in advance.

20/01/2015 22:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello dear, m a stay at home mom of one kid living in castlegrange clonee,pediatric first aid certified and experience in minding baby.Home is pet free smoke free with a large play room.I am non smoker ,mature n responsible.my rates are 4 perhr.In case I am considerable u can pm me back.

Childminder wanted Dublin 15           reply
20/01/2015 19:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi

My husband and I are both secondary teachers. I am returning to work in April and we are looking for somebody to mind our baby girl who will be nine months. Ideally we would like a stay at home Mam or somebody willing to come to our home.

We both have holidays from work when schools are closed so we need somebody who could accommodate this.

We are based in Castleknock and would like to find someone nearby.

Thanks

Ciara

29/01/2015 19:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ciara,
I´m a stay home mam, I have 2 girls 9 and 2.5 years old, one goes to School and the little one stays at home with me. This is the first time I do this, I was working till my second daughter was born. I was an aupair when I first arrive to this country like over 10 years ago, I´m from Spain, but of course I have the experience of being a mam to 2 beautiful girls and Id look after your one as she was mine, none to say my girls would love her as they would like another sibling ;) The fact you are a teacher and dont need a minder on School Holidays would suit me great as we like to do things as a family when my old daughter is off School. Preferably I´d look after your daughter in my own home I live in Carpenterstown. Anyway if interested, maybe you can let me know the times you need and rates, all the best, Teresa

04/02/2015 16:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. If the position is still available i would like to apply. I am a mother of a grown up family with child minding experience. I can supply excellent references. I can be contacted on 0831695806. Thanking you Michele

21/01/2015 12:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ciara,
I am a mum of 4 children aged 14, 11, 9 and 7. 3 girls and 1 boy. I have been looking after a baby boy since June last year but he will be leaving me soon. I live in Riverwood, Castleknock. If you would like to talk further you can pm me at itaglynn@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ita.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;