Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Dublin 7

Childminder wanted Dublin 7           reply
08/11/2016 23:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! We live in Dublin 7 and will require someone flexible to help us with our 2 children- a lovely girl (9) and our gorgeous little monkey (2.5 years). When we say flexible, we mean that generally we need someone who can arrive at 8am and take care of our little man while I take our daughter to school. Usually, one of us is home by four in the afternoon. We´d like someone with a bit of get up and go, someone who would bring him to the playground, maybe to feed the ducks or to go to his playgroup. On some days, however, I will have to travel with work and we may need the childminder to arrive earlier and bring our daughter to school in glasnevin. Two weeks out of every 8, no childcare is needed due to our work arrangements. Our daughter is to be picked up from school at 2pm & also has a music lesson and ballet after school. We want someone kind, patient, reliable and honest. If this sounds like something you are interested in, I would be happy to chat more and meet you if that´s appropriate.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;