Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Dublin South, Cabinteely area

re : Childminder wanted Dublin South, Cabinteely area           reply
05/06/2015 08:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi elaine
my name is jenny im in childcare over ten years and im with one family over 7 and a half years. I´ve fetec leave 5 im a non smoker full clean driving license I´ve a son who will be starting school this September if you need any more information please contact me on 0872720221

04/06/2015 16:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is mary. I´m 31 years old. I live in sallynoggin. I have 16 years experience in childcare and I also have qualifications. Fetac level 5 in childcare, pediatric first aid, managing challenging behaviour and arts and crafts in childcare.
I am very interested in hearing more Talking to you about the position.
Feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you
Mary

07/06/2015 14:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Elaine, sent you a pm....
Maria

re... : Childminder wanted Dublin South, Cabinteely area           reply
05/06/2015 11:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Mary,
Thanks for your interest unfortunately Sallynoggin is a bit far out for us. Thanks again best of luck in your search.
Regards
Eliane

05/06/2015 13:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am a mum of 4 boys 14 to 22 years of age I have been minding children for a number of years I don´t have any qualifications only in been a good mum and that I love children I live in loughlinstown and car owner so I can mind in my home or yours I love waking and going places if you are interested please let me know I am only less than 3 minutes in car to killiney shopping centre

10/06/2015 10:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Eliane,
My name is Irene and I have a 6 month old daughter myself, and am looking to combine minding my own child with minding another, preferably around the same age so our kids can become playmates!
I have 7 years child-minding experience in Ireland and am a qualified Child Psychologist, with 5 years professional experience in this field.
I believe in stimulating children from all ages and use a variety of activities to achieve this, from basic speech exercises to baking, dancing, reading and playing games. I´ve even thought some basic Spanish to previous kids I´ve minded!
I have impeccable references from all previous employers and can either mind your child in my home (Monkstown) or yours (I have a car and full licence), and also i have doble pushchair and travel cot.
I am happy to meet for a coffee to discuss any other issues you may want to cover.
Irene
My phone number is 085 1980069 and my e-mail address is irenecercedilla@yahoo.es

Childminder wanted Dublin South, Cabinteely area           reply
04/06/2015 16:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
We are looking for a childminder to mind our baby daughter from October 2015 she will be 10 months old... we are base near the Lady´s of good council church and school south Dublin closed to the Killiney shopping center, so we would be looking for someone around this area Looking for an experienced childminder Please feel free to contact me by email eli_biasi@hotmail.com
Kind regards Eliane

discussion forum terms & conditions

;