Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder wanted-Edenderry/Rhode, Offaly

re : Childminder wanted-Edenderry/Rhode, Offaly           reply
07/06/2010 21:26 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a young women looking for a job in caring for children. I am living in the Laois area and have just finished college for the summer. I am in my second year studying applied social care. At the moment I am awaiting results of state exams for a certificate in applied social care. I have excellent references and have alot of experience in working in youth care and with children from the ages of 1mth to 14yrs old.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Yours faithfully,
Sabrina Lawless

re... : Childminder wanted-Edenderry/Rhode, Offaly           reply
10/06/2010 11:55 - Offaly Childminders
Hi
I have now found a childminder. Thank you for your interest and hope that you find a position soon.
Cashew

Childminder wanted-Edenderry/Rhode, Offaly           reply
14/04/2010 12:09 - Offaly Childminders
I am looking for an experienced childminder for 3 days a week in Edenderry/Rhode area in Offaly. I have a 2 year old daughter who needs full day care and a 6 year old son who needs afterschool care and full day care in holidays. Please contact me if interested.

15/04/2010 00:20 - Offaly Childminders
Hi there i am interested in ur add for looking after ur two children. Well me i have been looking after kids for the past 9yrs and i love children i have no children of my own yet but hope to some day :-) . I was working for 4yrs with a great family and there three loving kids but i decided it was two much traveling to dublin and back everyday and very long hrs. i am looking for some thing nearer to home and 3 days sounds perfect for me. If u want to contact me sure send me message and i get back to ya as soon as possible :-) hope to talk soon :-)

25/04/2010 11:30 - Offaly Childminders
My name is Ciara i live in the edenderry area, i am 18years of age and have many years experience with children. I am available monday to friday and few hours at the weekends. I am a very friendly, fun, kind and an enjoyable person to be with. I am a non-smoker. I also have completed my Garda vetting and could also complete it again if needed. I have been driving a year.
I can be contacted anytime on my moblie at 0858351903 also my email address is ciarakelly15@hotmail.com which i check daily.

hope to hear from you soon,
Ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions