Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Glasheen area

re : Childminder wanted Glasheen area           reply
14/07/2014 14:46 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a 22 year old ucc student currently living at the end of barracks street. Are you still looking for a childminder?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lorna.

re : Childminder wanted Glasheen area           reply
04/08/2014 21:00 - Cork City Childminders
My name is Caoimhe Lonergan and I am very interested in the childminder job you have advertised online.
I am a conscientious, punctual, sociable person with vast experience with children of both genders and all ages. I am currently studying Medicine in UCC. I am a non-smoker and also have my own car. I have had my full driving licence for over four years and have never had any reprimands, warnings or penalty points and am prepared to do drop offs and collections whenever required.
I believe that children should be stimulated both physically and mentally. I am an active person and love being out in the fresh air. I am also a fluent Irish speaker and would enjoy teaching the children ´cúpla focal´, with your permission of course. I would love to help your children with their school work and help them to advance as much as possible with their education. I achieved 6 A1s and 2 A2s in my Leaving Certificate and should you wish for me to do any extra academic work with them, I would be more than willing.
I am certified in CPR. As a medical student I am very aware of how to treat the signs and symptoms that children frequently portray when ill, having seen many cases in various Cork hospitals and General Practice clinics while on placement.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my email. Should you have any queries or would like to see a copy of my CV, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Caoimhe Lonergan

Childminder wanted Glasheen area           reply
09/07/2014 11:25 - Cork City Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;