Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Maynooth

Childminder wanted Maynooth           reply
20/03/2021 14:35 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a mature childminder for our two children, our little boy is starting school in September and will be five in October. He will need to be dropped to school and collected in the afternoon. Our little girl turns two in October. Our preferences are for a non smoking household, ideally with one to one care for our little girl, when her brother is in school. We are hoping to find someone who has time to commit, who loves children and shows compassion and kindness. The hours required are 8am-4pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-1pm on Friday, possibly with some flexibility as I am a secondary school teacher and may have some earlier finishes or later starts during the week, subject to timetabling. We require somebody during the secondary school term timeframe only. Our children have only had one previous childminder and have established a lovely connection over the years, as my son has been in their care since he was 11 months. We are eager to find the right person to make the transition as easy as possible, particularly with my son starting school. We welcome contact from anyone who feels they have the right circumstance and love to give to two little people who are the centre of our world. Please phone the number provided if you feel this opportunity might be of interest to you. With thanks, Eibhlin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;