Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Midleton (Ballinacurra side)

re : Childminder wanted Midleton (Ballinacurra side)           reply
21/10/2015 12:51 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Am just wondering are you still looking for a childminder?
My name is Shauna, I have a lot of experience in being a childminder for Young babies and children and now have a 5month old myself. I live in Castlemartyr and have my own car so I think I would be a good fit for you.
Please don´t hesitate to email me on skelleher93@gmail.com
Or contact me on 0834501094

Childminder wanted Midleton (Ballinacurra side)           reply
13/10/2015 09:45 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there

We are looking for a childminder for our 17month old little boy.

We live in Midleton on the Ballinacurra side and because mum can´t drive for medical reasons until Jan/Feb, we are looking for someone who could pick him up from us in the mornings to bring him to their home so flexibility is a key requirement here.

You will be a NON smoker. Preferably someone who also has smallies and you will enjoy interacting and creative play with him. He is a happy, smiley little guy and is never happier than when he is outdoors exploring or getting creative if it is a rainy day.

Stay at home mums very welcome as this might be perfect for you. For the right person a lack of formal childcare qualification could be overlooked as we understand that being a mum is a professional qualification in itself! Our main requirement is that you are a kind, caring person and will treat our guy like your own while he is with you because he is so precious to us.

Please PM with details of your experience, or your family if you have raised kids, and why you think this might be for you

Thanks

re... : Childminder wanted Midleton (Ballinacurra side)           reply
27/10/2015 09:41 - Cork County Childminders
Hi again.
I dont see any pm in my inbox
Regards
laura

26/10/2015 21:34 - Cork County Childminders
Hello,
Id like to know if you are still looking for a childminder. I am based in Midleton. I am 34 years old with full driving licence. Driving 13 years. I have a 11 year old daughter. A 4 year old & also 15 month old (2 boys). Always playing together & have plenty of toys to keep them occupied. 4 year old has preschool so would like company for my lil fella. I also used to mind 2 school going girls wen my daughter was smaller. Again great company for each other. Let me know if your still looking even a trial run if you wanted to see how would they get on.
Warm Regards
Laura

27/10/2015 08:49 - Cork County Childminders
hi
pm sent, contact me if interested
jackie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;