Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Naas

Childminder wanted Naas           reply
23/11/2017 20:06 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder wanted for after school care from Monday to Thursday 3pm to 6pm. 2 children ages 7 and 10. Must have own transport to do local school pick up and mind children in the childrens own home in Naas. Light housework and preparing light meal after school.

re : Childminder wanted Naas           reply
24/11/2017 10:29 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Tracy I live in dun na riogh ave in naas I´ve 3 lovely children off my own an I´ve also 5 years experience in minding other children I´ve no problem doing school runs as I´ve only to do one for myself I also do homework hot meals plenty of play time the only thing is I mind in my own home in which you are welcome to call for a chat an a cuppa if it interested you would love to mind your children looking forward to hearing from you thanks

26/11/2017 11:51 - Kildare Childminders
Hi just woundering did you get sorted with a childminder if not would love to hear from you thanks

re... : Childminder wanted Naas           reply
26/11/2017 18:09 - Kildare Childminders
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We havent found anyone yet but we are looking for someone to come to our house to mind the kids so i dont think you offer that, from your note.

13/12/2017 12:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hi are you still looking for someone?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;