Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Naas/Caragh

re : Childminder wanted Naas/Caragh           reply
24/08/2014 18:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a mother of 5,youngest going into 2nd year now. I have over 20 years experience in childcare in many different capacities. I would be interested in the position in my own home, I know you have advertised for in your home,but if you dont get sorted,maybe you might keep me in mind. My home is a non smoking home, and there is plenty of indoor and outdoor space,safe play areas. My number is 085-1460750 should you wish to chat. Regards Anita

Childminder wanted Naas/Caragh           reply
29/07/2014 11:17 - Kildare Childminders
We are looking for an experienced, fun loving, honest childminder to come to our own home to mind our two young children on a full time basis.
Hours are from 9 to 3/4 four or five days a week. If interested please reply with details of experience etc.

22/08/2014 18:21 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
I am interested in minding your children in your home. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and have two teenage sons. I am 48 with a lot to offer and I have good references. Can you tell me a bit more about your needs etc? I know its hardest thing in the world to find someone you can really trust and to leave your children with a total stranger. I have minded about eight children over the years from when they were small to when they started school and I loved every minute of it. Contact me at 0877622529, my name is Joanne

25/08/2014 13:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hello
I am a mum of three now young adults in college and I have the traditional mum at the scouts, gaa, soccer all organisations were joined by my crew.
I have over 20 years experience and miss having children in my life, I would love to meet your children and yourself and maybe discuss the position. I have held full garda clearance for scouts and gaa over the years and would be happy to complete clearance again. My only recommendations would be my children who depending on the day can be my greatest joy or the biggest pest......I am human. I am a hands on type- I believe in the old hobbies press with paints and arts and crafts. I would rather walk to the fields and see leaves than look at them in pictures
I voluntarily taught computers in my childrens school and enjoyed the experience- I assume some cooking will be part of the day and am a good plain cook- my e-mail address is boland.marguerite@gmail.com my home number is 045 860942 after 6.30pm I look forward to hearing from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;