Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted-Portarlington

re... : Childminder wanted-Portarlington           reply
28/06/2016 11:26 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am living in Vicarstown, just wondering if that is too far for you? I have 4 children myself and am interested in looking after children. I am garda vetted, have child protection and can provide you with references.

re : Childminder wanted-Portarlington           reply
27/06/2016 21:02 - Laois Childminders
Have sent you a private message if this position is still available

12/06/2016 07:21 - Laois Childminders
Hi, my name is Helaina Johnston. I am a mature woman living in Portarlington. My two sons and daughter are grown up and no longer need a full time mom! I have decided to return to work and have just completed a level five and six in childcare with special needs. I have worked in the local school as an SNA through training and have excellent references. I would love the chance to chat more about your requirements.
Thanks again
Helaina.
Contact no 0860709206

re... : Childminder wanted-Portarlington           reply
27/06/2016 21:25 - Laois Childminders
Position is still available as I continue to have a lot of interest.

Childminder wanted-Portarlington           reply
10/06/2016 23:07 - Laois Childminders
Childminder wanted Mon to Fri, 8am to 6pm for 1 baby girl, beginning Dec/Jan. Baby will be 8/9 months then, would prefer to have her minded in childminders own home with other children.
Strictly non-smoker, references essential.

03/07/2016 13:19 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Niamh. If this position is still available I´d be very interested in looking after your little girl. I´m a qualified Montessori teacher with 5 yrs teaching experience. I´m now a stay at home mam with 4 children between 10 yrs and nearly 2 . I have a full driving licence and first aid experience. I´m a non smoker. I live near killenard. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on 0860600065. Thanks

29/06/2016 16:56 - Laois Childminders
Hello there. I am a highly recommended childminder in monasterevin. I currently mind three children from three different families. The pre schoolers will be leaving me now to go to playschool from September so I will have spaces available if you are interested. From September I will be minding a little boy of 8 months and a little girl that will be one and a half .Please let me know if you have any questions or wish to discuss further Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;